Sunday, January 7, 2018

girl frans.

I've got a lot of women in my life. Gals, girls, ladies, females I adore.


My friend. My best friend. My girl. My minute by minute life updates. My probably birthed from the same woman. My honest to goodness soul friend. My we relate on a deeper level because we went to high school together. My most proud of me friend.  My makes me laugh the most. My lets be honest about really deep life stuff. My "you will do this because you said you would". My new friend. My we relate because we both went to theatre school. My "OMG DID YOU SEE WHAT THAT FAMOUS PERSON POSTED". My too invested in said famous persons life. My humor mate. My always dancing. My always laughing. My gets it. My veggie queen. My let's talk about it. My let's just eat bad. My SCANDAL babe. My do you know what their sign is? My music taste compliment your music taste. My sends me articles. My gals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment