Friday, October 4, 2013

being me is a struggle sometimes


Lets start with the way I decided to roll out of bed this morning.
I live in a house with all wood floors and my sweet dog Benjy constantly gets way to excited and ends up slipping and sliding all around the floor, when he does it I think it is by far one of the cutest, funniest things I have ever seen.
Who wouldn’t want to see this cutie slip from excitement?
However at 7:30 A.M. when I am the one slipping instantly when my feet hit the ground it is not the cutest sight ever. I imagine I looked like a hippo trying to walk on its hind legs and I am sure my face was shockingly gorgeous as well.
So there you have it TOP of the morning- FACE PLANT.
Fortunately for me, I have plenty of falling stories, plenty of clumsy stories~~ like the other day I was walking on Campus and there was a class outside and I was staring at the professor because she was wearing super hip Nike attire and I ran right into what I am assuming was her metal file box on the sidewalk; so instead of playing it off and looking down in shame after my shin loudly hit the box, I looked the professor directly in the eye and said: shaky voice, weird laughter in all “I’m sorry, I was just staring at you.”
Its a constant struggle between just eating chocolate all day, everyday or eating real food and being healthy.
I am on my last roll of toilet paper so tonight I will be taking some from work– that should be on what I am guilty of. Taking toilet paper from work.
I also try to do what I pin on Pintrest. So I tried to do a face mask  that was supposed to turn out something like this….
but actually turned out something like this….
Cheers!
Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment