Friday, October 18, 2013

tips for a more GLAM life.


Tips for being a little more glamourous than you actually are:
 pictures included.  
1.) Do some Yoga
I don’t know if its the idea or the actual practice but something about a lady saying ” Oh I do yoga” or ” I have a yoga class at 6″ makes them instantly seem more glamorous. I immediately think that person has to be super intuitive and have clear understanding of the entire world around them. I do yoga on the occasion its mostly because I hate stretching but love running so yoga is my middle ground where I trick myself into believing i’m not stretching, I’m just being a glam yogi. 
Here I am just having all the essentials: cool head band, tight clothes, yoga mat, pose.
2.) Own some wine bottles 
When I enter someones home and they have a lot of empty wine bottles, I immediately think not only is this person glamourous with their choice of alcohol but they are classy. Make sure you keep it to wine bottles, empty wine boxes can be border line drunk college girl…. but certainly not– wine bottles. Better yet go ahead and post a picture of how frequently you have a glass of wine, throw an instagram filter on it and SHAZAM*** you are one glamourous mama!
just a night in with my best friend. 
3.) always have to get going
Make short little dates with people and always have to leave to go somewhere else. Maybe blame it on your new yoga class… say things like “Oh, I am so so sorry I have to get going, yoga at 6″ DOUBLE WAMMY! or “Oh gosh I have to run, coffee date with my gay friends” <– there is so much glamor in that sentence its unreal.
4.) add a few gays to your life
Lets be real… Karen off of Will & Grace is probably one of the most glamourous people from Television. Something that makes her even more fab. is her gay counterpart.
5.) I am traveling for Work
Perhaps one night you stumble drunkenly into a hotel… while you’re checking in simply utter the words “I am traveling for work”- AUTOMATICALLY YOU ARE MORE GLAMOUROUS. Even if the hotel is a run down weekly rates place and you’re just trying to put your drunk booty to sleep, saying you’re traveling for work will make you look and feel just a little more glam. Try it– 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
6.) Accessorize 
Look at me all plain Jane.
ADD LIPSTICK– Glam accessory number one.
ADD A SCARF- Nothing says Damn I am GLAM-ER-OUSSSSSSSSSSSSS like a scarf 
ADD SUNGLASSES- Even if you’re inside, its night time, you’re at a place that its completely inappropriate to wear them DO IT ANYWAY
ADD- COFFEE- Putting a cup of coffee in your hand adds about 80% Glam to any outfit. 
for added effect breathe in like Tyra says. 
There you have it ladies and gents… Welcome to your new GLAM LYFEEE.
lets all pretend I do have a glamourous life and did not take all these pictures in one night….. 
CHEERS!!! 
Sierra 

1 comment:

  1. Do gay guys need a gay friend to be glam, or are gay guys already glam...?

    ReplyDelete