Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Influenster #SurfsUpVoxBox review!


I am on this pretty nifty site called Influenster and if they think you are a pretty cool chick; they send you free stuff to review.

So apparently I am a pretty cool chick because I received their Surfs Up Vox Box! which included everything I need to look and feel great this summer.


                                                                  (sexy man not included)

                              

now for the fun review part.... Ive received all these products free as a test for influenster. (Obligatory warning)


Hawaiian Tropic is all around a great summer brand. I really like this after sun product because it is a hydrating after sun care. It has the cooling sensation that aloe vera gives and the moisturizing element that most lotions give. It also smells delicious!!! The product is affordable and a little bit of lotion goes a long way. I gave this to my boss when she came back to work after a day out in the sun and she loved the after sun care! I love it too! 



SinfulColors Professional is a really affordable nail polish brand. You can find this brand at most drug stores- Walgreens, Walmart, CVS, Target. I like this brand because they have a lot of unique colors and it colors dry extremely similar to the color you see in the bottle. If the color looks matte it will dry matte but if it looks shiny it will dry shiny. This brand dries quickly and goes on smoothly. 


I was really skeptical of this product- it claims to relieve headaches quickly after taking a small shot of the F.A.S.T liquid. This seems too good to be true, right?  However, I did try to shot and to my surprise my headache went away quickly! The medicine is kind of hard to swallow but I have never liked liquid medicine so it might be a personal preference. I think this might be perfect for a morning after too many cocktails. 


I just bought some pretty fancy mascara from Sephora that was a little out of my price range but it made my eyelashes look soooooooo good. I thought "Oh my gosh I have found the best mascara ever, I can't wait to tell all my girly friends and make them buy it." Sephora expensive brand had no shot when I received my free Bombshell Mascara by CoverGirl. This mascara really is great! Step One- makes your eyelashes look silky smooth and Step Two- darkens and lengthens your eye lashes. This is a perfect combination mascara and a must have! 



( not pictured)

My free Jamba Juice Smoothie from Target. I really love smoothies and I really think they are so yummy to make and my free one from Jamba Juice was delicious!! They are super easy to make- just add juice! 



So thats all I really have to say about that. 
Thank you influenster for letting me be a part! 

Now go buy some cool stuff... its all worth it.. promise! 


Cheers! 

Sierra 














No comments:

Post a Comment