Monday, July 7, 2014

s m i l e

I think I have come to the realization that I am extremely afraid of commitment. I don't say that in a way to cool girl kind of way... like "Oh, I don't have a boyfriend because I am afraid of commitment" 

This is by no means in regards to a lover- I am sure it reflects/influences my actually non existent dating life, so I  never get the chance to say "Woah dude I'm so scared of commitment..... don't love me" on a really rainy night, with messy hair, to a jock.....

Okay but really.. I steer clear of planning way way into the future, just in all aspects..

Anyway. I am going to commit to this little blog challenge that I found on The Other Juliette's blog hopefully it sticks.

Things that make me s m i l e. 

- my little dog (as if I don't mention him enough)
- when you enter a laughing fit and you cannot stop
-lightening bugs
-heart to hearts
-lit candles
-happy friends
-headstands
- airports
-the smell of coffee
-my perfect home (when its clean an filled with friends)
-dancing (badly)
-old videos
- cute socks
-poop jokes (always)
-my roommates


Cheers!
Sierra



Allieology

No comments:

Post a Comment