Thursday, July 10, 2014

summer loving & a blog feature

I live in Oklahoma so summer here is HOT HOT HOT ( visibly sweating in embarrassing spots/sticking to leather seats hot)

I am more of  a Fall/Spring person-
But I really do love a few great things about summer.
>>going to the lake
>> summer nights
>>snowcones
>> lightening bugs
>>The blame it on summer aspect of life-- ITS SUMMER I NEED A COOKIE OR 10 BEERS OR TO STAY UP ALL NIGHT EVEN THOUGH I WORK AT 7AM.
>>people seem to be happier when the sun is shining
>> 4th of July
>>sandals
>>summer vactions
>>watermelon

Last summer was one of my favorite summers- I lived in Los Angeles and the weather was great every single day! Relive that summer by reading these post; Just a small town girl & Currently Exploring California.

Yesterday was my roommate Austin's birthday- We met last summer, his birthday is in summer & one of my favorite things about this current summer is sharing it with him; It seemed fitting to feature him on my blog today :)

_________________________________________________________________________________

Meet Austin From Mister Ratcliff -a style blog!

Austin is a faceless fashion blogger from Oklahoma.



Just kidding he has a face & it is pretty cute!



 He writes as if he is talking directly to you and just from reading his post you feel like you are already his best friend. His blog is a  Gentlemanly guide to life & style.  We went to Chicago together and instead of rhyming about our trip - he shared all his fashion choices. He is a pretty classy dude. He is also participating the the blog everyday in July Challenge! Read some of  his post here. 





Allieology

No comments:

Post a Comment